Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Video

I really very much enjoy this being able to type whatever I want and have it be broadcast to, well no one as of now, except mom, but just the chance for this to become a digital message in a bottle that some day may crash like a wave on to some strangers computer screen and then ... well I don't know maybe lights flash and or money shows up in the form of some huge check, or something the like...


Regardless of all that mumbo jumbo,
This page is a page I use to explain things just like the above.


I am up late hoping for snow to arrive. I need snow to make money. That is because I am a snow-board-sportist and I teach snow-board-sportisting for a living. It makes more smiles than money but thats what the intended crowd here is for. Lets make some noise for ME! whooooo come on cash flow....


Well I'll wait for that along with the snow.

Late night I am beginning to run on and on and on.

Run on now


FreakD

No comments:

Post a Comment