Monday, January 9, 2012

Going in Reverse

I can no longer keep my mouth shut about this strange weather we have been experiencing all across the United States.
I feel we are traveling in reverse,
I feel as though each passing day feels warmer and more spring like than the last. I know nothing of the science behind what is truly going on. I am however beginning to believe we just might not have a winter this winter. Gas prices soaring, Record high temperatures all across the nation. We need some truth to be told and we need some folks to start getting excited. This is not a normal event. I am fearful for our winters. I have heard talk of the poles shifting and how a quick enough pole shift could and would cause Global disaster. I hope that the binding factor of my generation is not that we all witness the end of Earth as we know it.
I know I sound crazy but i'm freaking out man...



FreakD

No comments:

Post a Comment